Friday, April 15, 2011

v-tread

Voice thread
    The software program seems like it would be really easy for the classroom. I think very highly of it. Voice thread seems like it will be really simple and student friendly. While someone is talking about whatever topics open. The picture can really help focus on the students on whatever the speakers point is all about.  Allowing multiple people to speak about a topic shows how the program is great for group activities. It can also be a great help to anyone taking online classes.
    I would like to use the program to help me make my lesson plan better if I had the chance. I would use an online lesson plan that made my students work together in groups to finish projects. This would help give everyone in the group together to talk about anything no matter where there are in the world. My students would be able to do all the activities that are on my lesson plan for the day. The picture drawing tools and fast acting activities lists would be the stuff I used the most.
    I would use this in a classroom when I want to give the students a break or the students who gone on school related trips so they don’t fall behind.     High school students have a very hard schedule with the entire extra after school programs. With Voice threads help my students could get all their assignments together online.  As a teacher of the future I want to do my part to help all my students succed.                                                                                 References

Group conversations around images, documents, and videos. (2007). Retrieved from              http://

No comments:

Post a Comment